Product Range u-PVC
Advance Pipe Industries supply wider range of u-PVC pipes ranging from diameter 1/2” meeting international standards like PS3051, ASTM-1785, ASTM D-2241 & BS 3505.
The u-PVC pipes are available in Z-joints, Socketed and plain ended lengths.
Application of Advance Pipes
Advance pipes have diversified applications and few of which are:
- Cold water plumbing services
- Drainage installation (Industrial & Domestic)
- Tube well casing and strainer
- Electrical Conducts
- Irrigation and agriculture use
- Plup Carrying
- Vent and ducting for power and communication cables
Advance Casing Pipe
Through our innovative approach, we successfully meet the growing market demands by offering uPVC Casing Pipes that are used for various underground applications. Such as:
- Drainage of agricultural waterlogged lands
- Salinity control and land reclamation
Features and Benefits API’s u-PVC Pipes
The following features and benefits of u-PVC pipes has made its successful among the other pipes.
- Reliable and durable
- Light Weight
- Easy to handle and install
- Smooth inner surface with less friction
- Resistant to various alkalis, acids, other chemcial and aggressive soils
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Insect and mouse proof
- Low thermal conductivity
- Economical and Dependable
Possible assembly or Jointing solutions are
- Rubber Ring / Push fit Jointing
- Solvent Cement Jointing
- Flanged Connections
The Rubber ring seal joint is by far the preferred jointing technique for underground applications Z-joint pipe and Rubber.